Friday, February 19, 2016

Travel Jackets with Secret Pockets!

I LOVE THE SCOTTeVEST jackets! They have the cutest swing coats for women in a bunch of nice colors like red, khaki, solid black, orange, and blue!  I wish they had green - I've been searching for a kelly green swing coat, but that's another story.

Ok, the downlow on these jackets.  My hubby and my son both have the men's jackets.  Hubby has the dark blue [which is actually more like a mechanic's uniform blue] Sterling Jacket.  It's $150, so, not bad, for an awesome travel jacket that is light and has a TON of secret pockets for electronics, gadgets, snacks, and even a built in eye glass cleaning cloth!  All of this will NOT be in our luggage.  Oh and it has a protected pocket for credit cards that protects the cards from being scanned by thieves! This jacket is great for an older guy because my son did not like the collar.

My son has the SeV Shell jacket in black. It's a very cool biker looking jacket that is great for a 24yr old who wants to look cool and carry a bunch of stuff!  It's pricier at $215, but worth it for the cool  biker collarless factor. Oh and both jackets have removable sleeves, so you could wear them as vests!

I ordered the red women's trench coat and admittedly did not like it at first. It seemed bulky and weird.  But I've changed my mind and will be ordering the solid black jacket soon.  I think the darker color will work better for me and I'll be able to wear it day or evening to jazz up an outfit for a quick night on the town. And now that I keep thinking about it, in black, I MUST have it!  PS:  I LOVE swing coats and trenches... but I ESPECIALLY love anything with secret pockets! How cool is this jacket?!:

No comments:

Post a Comment