Sunday, February 21, 2016

Poetry Corner: So High




Do you want to do it?
I'm not sure, I say, yes.
Vortex swirling below.
Every inch closer says DO IT.


Offer me your hand.
Face your fear.
Feeling scared.


This Could be it.
He looks her in the eye and says yes.
Eyes look Trusting in Each Other.


He is already so high.
I've done it before, aim Each Time is new.
Girl just do it, you know you want to.
Hold my hand, lead me, I'll follow you.


Be careful, do not turn back.
Open you eyes the whole time.
Almost there.
Remember, you both-have done this before.
Do not be scared.


We will get wet.
Hold on let's go hands together.
Angels protect us.
This time feels like the first time.


Do not know if I can go through with this.
I know you want to do it.
Do not run from this.


You keep saying, don't be afraid - I'm not afraid.
Others will say I was so crazy, but I was brave.
U are convincing me I can do this.

There's no turning back now.
How high are we? 
It will feel like your flying and then you'll explode.
No regrets.
Killed the fear. Let's do it again 


Killed the fear. Let's do it again.

1 comment:

  1. What's this poem about? For the answer, spell out the letters that start each sentence. Oh snap!

    ReplyDelete