Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Poetry Corner: I Believe

I Believe 

I believe in you and me.

I believe that God is present with two or three.
I believe in miracles and love.
I believe that each of us has been placed here for a reason.
I believe in freedom, laughter, and that the mind can mend.
I believe that broken hearts and tears are only lessons to be learned.
I believe that it is wrong to blame others for past sins.
I believe you should not place guilt on that which cannot be changed.
I believe that you are beautiful inside and out.
I believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
I believe in the bonds of friendship and family.
I believe my adventure has just begun.
I believe that you believe in your Buddha, Allah, and Mother Earth.
I believe that dogs can sense sadness and help heal what ails.
I believe that music works wonders in my brain and speaks to me.
I believe that smells can bring me back in time.
I believe our hearts can beat as one.
I believe the French music moves me.
I believe I can feel your heart through my hands.
I believe I see your soul through your eyes.
I believe that life is an, oh so cool, journey.
I believe that she is cool, unique, beautiful, wise, and much loved.
I believe that he is deep, mystical, spiritual, and much loved.
I believe that my viola can heal my soul and focus' my mind.
I believe that I am a light in a dark world.
I believe that everyone needs someone.
I believe my son is my sun.
I believe my girls are stars in my universe.
I believe I am all of this and more.
I believe in you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment