Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Mon Petit About Moi!

Hello Great Big Beautiful World!  I'm a native San Franciscan, 100% Latina, who loves Paris! A francophile from birth who dreamed of Paris since childhood!  I'm an amazing unpublished poet [contact me if you want to help me publish an amazing book of poetry], an artist, and I create the most beautiful cupcakes!  I LOVE Paris.  When I travel there, I'm sad to leave but oh so excited to return!

I'm the girl in Paris who is jumping in front of the Louvre, making friends everywhere I go, and explaining my terrible attempt at French with a, "Parle vou Francios mon petit!" with a big smile to relay my love of everything French and their amazing country, history, and people!

I'm inspired by the gorgeous black and white pix of Jane and Serge. Black and white just makes everything look so cool!  So here is a noir and white pic of moi to start your journey into my world via my blog.


And CONGRATULATIONS to #1MillionParis  for my beautiful Paris getting over 1 million fans on Twitter! I'm surprised it's not 1 BILLION!  However, I'm not surprised that Paris is the #1 most tweeted and adored city in the world!  I love Paris in the springtime, winter, summer, and fall.  When I'm feeling bored, or uninspired, or bummed, I picture the Eiffel Tower in the distance and I know that everything is right again in this great big beautiful world.

One day I'll buy that apartment in Paris, and paint a giant silhouette of the Eiffel Tower, and maybe a Golden Gate Bridge, in the living room, create a tour for Edith Piaf - although I just found a museum about her life in Paris and I'm thinking I might have to check it out!


I would definitely host visitors to France in my lovely apartment and gather a feast of local delights with poetry readings, live music, and books signings - I  do LOVE to entertain and I KNOW my apartment would be so cute and fabulous!  Maybe a tour of my favorite local places.

The possibilities are endless! When I'm not in France, I'm planning and scheming to return!  Excited to share pix from my travels and adventures with you! So depending on where you are in this world, Bonjour or Bonsoir to My SF Paris, a fun travel blog with awesome poetry!


No comments:

Post a Comment