Sunday, February 21, 2016

Poetry Corner: Blow the Ashes

Poetry Corner: Blow the Ashes

No one, young or old, is beyond change.
We learn so much from suffering and rage.
Free yourself from your past foe.
I know it's difficult but let him go.

The pain sometimes will cut like a knife.
I've felt it too, so many times in my life.
Free yourself, grow, and move onward.
Allow yourself to feel the hurt and learn.
Learn the lessons that were written on the mirror everyday.
When you dare to look, your dark eyes clearly say:

I am peace, perfection, love, beauty, and light.
All learned all this from my past blight.

Last nights bad dreams no more.
Soothed away like the ocean's breeze on fresh new shores.
For all those screams, peace to your soul.
He tried unsuccessfully to douse the light that made you whole.
Love is now allowed even after you thought he was it.
Beauty was always there, even after the tears you had to submit.

Perfection will be in you from now onward, you are so, NOT a mess.
Sufferings? Yes, this happens in life, but YOU, my friend, are truly blessed.
I know this, I've been there too.
Defeated? Oh hell no, I won't let you.
You paid a dollar for the karma that was good.
I KNEW you would, why? Because, YOU knew you should.

You are so much stronger than you were just yesterday.
Even after all the games he played.
To all the rage, hate, screams, tears, and bad dreams, let's toss them in a bin.
We'll set them on fire, then blow the ashes into the wind.
And then, and only then, we'll be able to turn that poison into medicine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment