Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Blue Karma

Karma you said? 
How many times has this passed through my head.
Are we here to enjoy good karma and suffer the bad? 
Reliving the life and uh, 'times' I've had...
Me? I say we are predestined.
Aha! Yes, I say it's already done from deep within.
He will scream from the dreams he's had all night, 
Angels lead this one in this flight, 
She'll wear black, but inside she is pure white.
No, karma, you don't scare me...
Onto this night I pick MYSELF up and find the key.
How can this be wrong? No this is bliss.
Oh the innocence of thoughts without a kiss.
Love.
Does not this word say it all? Yes, it does.
Onward then, into this blue moon filled night.
None of us know how long this will last.
Utter bliss, without a kiss. Blue only today without a care.
Suddenly gone, like the stripe in my hair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment