Wednesday, November 30, 2016

No Service Night


Oh God, say it isn't so.
It's a no service night.
Heart pounding.
Missing conversations, missing calls, 
missing texts, missing shared prose, missing you.
It's a no service night. Oh God.
Headache, heartache, no contact, no service, sigh, no you.
Despair? No.
Service lives on within.
Turn back to solace, turn back on this dark filled night.
Look back at the light.
Light echoes through my mind
from one week ago.
Strange green neon halls, 
a pair of dancing queens, 
a diver sings a perfect song, 
a Chinese serenade – what did he say? 
We are actors in a play.
“I love you! I hate you! My baby! I hate you! 
Let's adopt! I love you again! ” So strange.
Did we disturb the singer? I fear, yes.
A magical night, so full of life, 
a scream singing lizard king., 
song dancers, reverent redemption, tequila filled flask, 
first times, and full service.
Heart recharged, spirit renewed, smile returned.
I feel your energy in green, 
if only for a moment, 
during this sweet no service night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment